Setup your Device
Setting up your device is as easy as 1-2-3.
How to set up your device
Things that you need to know:
- Each student will be given their own College email address which starts with their Newington Student ID for example ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’
- Email address and password details will be advised to parents mid-November
- Each student using a personal iPad will need their own Apple ID linked to their College email address. Students using college-owned iPads will be provided with a School Apple ID. (If the student has an existing Apple ID, it can be linked to their College email in preference to creating a new ID)
- Apps (for iPads) and most software (for laptops) will be provided by the College
- ICT Service Desk will be able to assist if you are having difficulties with setup
Setting up your iPad (current Year 6 and 8 only)
To access our iPad Setup Guide, click here.
Setting up your Macbook
To access our Mac Setup Guide, click here.
Setting up your Windows Device
Please visit ICT Support for assistance with setting up your Windows Device.