In an effort to assist with your forward planning for school fees, we wish to advise of the College’s school fee billing and payment timetable, plus a number of convenient payment methods.
In 2017 the College will invoice all fees* in nine (9) monthly instalments. This will enable you to spread the financial load of school fees over much of the year. (*There will be a supplementary invoice issued late in 2017 for any minor charges that were not included in the nine monthly invoices.)
Typically, except where it falls on a weekend or public holiday, the College will invoice you on the 7th of each month from January to September. The fees are then due on the 16th of each month (January to September), or the next business day when the 16th falls on a weekend or public holiday.
The timing of the nine invoices in 2017 and the due dates will be:
|Installment||Invoice Date||Debit/Charge Date|
|1||9 January 2017||16 January 2017|
|2||7 February 2017||16 February 2017|
|3||7 March 2017||16 March 2017|
|4||7 April 2017||17 April 2017|
|5||8 May 2017||16 May 2017|
|6||7 June 2017||16 June 2017|
|7||7 July 2017||17 July 2017|
|8||7 August 2017||16 August 2017|
|9||7 September 2017||18 September 2017|
Paying your Fees
In order to facilitate the payment of school fees in a convenient and timely manner, the College offers a variety of methods by which school fees can be paid. Due to changes to privacy legislation during 2014, providing credit card details to the College by way of an Authority form is no longer permissible.
Methods to make your payment
- Direct debit from a nominated credit card. The service includes encrypted details that will not be visible to the College’s staff. To create or change your credit card details you will need to log into SPACES. Click here for instructions.
- Direct debit from a nominated bank account. To create or change your bank account details you will need to log into SPACES. Click here for instructions.
- BPay by credit card account (Visa or MasterCard) and the Biller Code and Reference No. on the Invoice
- Pay online using the College’s Westpac hosted service. (See: https://www.newington.nsw.edu.au/online-payments/)
- Post Billpay in person at Australia Post offices, using the barcode on the invoice, by cash, EFTPOS or cheque
- By cheque
Unfortunately, because of the additional administration involved and the risk of not being able to identify the payer, the College cannot accept direct deposits to the College’s bank account.
If you have any queries or wish to discuss your options in more detail, please contact Ms Coral Balmer (+612 9568 9363).