- Students will engage in a multidisciplinary program of study based on the Humanities. For example, a period of history may be studied from several points of view including the major political and social events of the time together with the philosophy, literature, art and scientific discoveries of the period.
- Students will explore the lives of great achievers and thinkers in historical and contemporary contexts. They will examine and evaluate their contribution to society.
- Students will read a range of classic and canonical English texts.
- Students will be provided with opportunities to explore their own thinking, values and goals.
- Students will be given a range of choices within the program and will negotiate their own individual pattern of study with the teacher.
- Students will be expected to read widely across a broad range of texts.