On top of teaching our boys how to be great sportsmen, the number one priority of our Sports Staff is to teach our boys to be great Newington men
Newington Sport Staff
We have a team of experienced Managers, Directors, Coaches and Administrators who have been involved in coaching adolescents and adults at local, state, national and international levels.
The majority of the Sports Department are located at the Sport Office in the Taylor Sport Centre.
- Mr Mark Dickens, Head of Sport
- Mr Edward Summers, Commercial Sports Operations
- Mr Paul Robertson, Sports Logistics and Facilities Manager
- Mr Mark Dickens, Athletics
- Mr Jimi Williams, Badminton
- Mr Rex Nottage, Basketball
- Mr Ross Turner, Cricket
- Mr Symon Astley, Cross Country
- Ms Karen Lak, Fencing
- Mr Brian McCarthy, Football
- Mr Alex Fisher, NewFit
- Mr Rob Tredinnick, Rifle Shooting (Acting)
- Mr Richard Roach, Rowing
- Mr Ben Manion, Rugby
- Mr Symon Astley, Snowsports
- Mr Ryan Moar, Swimming / Water Polo
- Mr Jock Canning, Table Tennis
- Mr Trent Driver, Volleyball
Talented Athlete Support Program
All of our Coaching Director’s are TASP Mentors and are allocated boys within their areas of specialisation.