In an effort to assist with your forward planning for school fees, we wish to advise of the College’s school fee billing and payment timetable, plus a number of convenient payment methods.
In 2018 the College will invoice all fees* in nine (9) monthly instalments. This will allow you to spread the financial load of school fees over much of the year.
Typically, except where it falls on a weekend or public holiday, the College will invoice you on the 7th of each month from January to September. The fees are then due on the 16th of each month (January to September), or the next business day when the 16th falls on a weekend or public holiday.
The approximate timing of the nine invoices in 2018 and the due dates will be:
|Installment||Invoice Date||Debit/Charge Date|
|1||8 January 2018||16 January 2018|
|2||7 February 2018||16 February 2018|
|3||7 March 2018||16 March 2018|
|4||9 April 2018||16 April 2018|
|5||7 May 2018||16 May 2018|
|6||7 June 2018||18 June 2018|
|7||9 July 2018||16 July 2018|
|8||7 August 2018||16 August 2018|
|9||7 September 2018||17 September 2018|
*There will be a supplementary invoice issued late in 2018 for any minor charges that were not included in the nine monthly invoices.
Paying your Fees
In order to facilitate the payment of school fees in a convenient and timely manner, the College offers a variety of payment methods. Due to changes to privacy legislation during 2014, providing credit card details to the College by way of an Authority form is no longer permissible.
Methods to make your payment
- Direct debit from a nominated credit card. The service includes encrypted details that will not be visible to the College’s staff. To create or change your credit card details you will need to log into SPACES. Click here for instructions.
- Direct debit from a nominated bank account. To create or change your bank account details you will need to log into SPACES. Click here for instructions.
- BPay by credit card account (Visa or MasterCard) and the Biller Code and Reference No. on the Invoice
- Pay online using the College’s Westpac hosted service.
Click here to read more about this.
- Post Billpay in person at Australia Post offices, using the barcode on the invoice, by cash, EFTPOS or cheque
- By cheque
Unfortunately, because of the additional administration involved and the risk of not being able to identify the payer, the College cannot accept direct deposits to the College’s bank account.