Welcome to Newington College. This is the official site for the Strategic Plan 2015 - 2018 'Discover what's possible' .
Since 1863, Newington College has specialised in educating boys. It was founded on Wesleyan Christian traditions of faith, diversity, inclusiveness and service to others. These traditions remain fundamental within the College today. In 2018, our Early Learning Centre (ELC) for boys and girls opened.
Newington is an ELC to Year 12 school with four campuses in Sydney.
- Early Learning Centre 3, 4 and 5-year-olds (Stanmore) – 59 Students
- Lindfield Prep Years K – 6 (Lindfield) – 164 Boys
- Wyvern Prep Years K – 6 (Stanmore) – 485 Boys
- Secondary Campus Years 7-12 (Stanmore) – 1320 Boys
- Including Edmund Webb House Years 9-12 (Stanmore) – 50 Boys
The College implements a broad liberal educational model across Years K–12 with a curriculum that leads towards the NSW Higher School Certificate (HSC), the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IBDP) and a range of vocational pathways.
Our Aims and Values