NewSPORT Holiday Camps offers a number of camps options both sports specific and multi sport, supervised by Newington Sports Department staff.
NewSPORT Holiday Camps have been postponed due to current guidelines on social distancing that aim to reduce the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19).
We will advise of any further date changes via our website.
Thank you for your understanding.
Sport Specific Camps
NewSPORT has developed partnership arrangements with state, national, international sporting associations and professional teams across various sports.
We are excited to offer specific training camps for:
- National Football Camp (NFC) in partnership with the Northern Inland Academy of Sport (NIAS)
- Steve Waugh Cricket Camps
- Water Polo
Previous Camps have included:
- Celtic FC Football Clinic 2019
- Benfica Football Clinic 2018
- Manchester United Winter Football Clinic 2016
- Real Madrid Winter Football Clinic
Our Multi Sports Camps deliver kids an active, inclusive and confidence building educational experience and provide a great school holiday option for working parents. Participants move through a circuit of team sports competitions, skill development activities and modified games.
The program focuses on:
- developing fundamental skills across various team sports
- maximising participation
- fostering teamwork
- building every participant’s confidence
The type and order of coaching strategies, drills, games and activities are varied to ensure player engagement, enjoyment and satisfaction.
Participants get the opportunity to work with a fully accredited and enthusiastic coaching staff.